Ear-candling or Ear Coning is a natural ear cleansing method that has been used for
centuries. It is a non-invasive therapy that does not irritate or traumatize the delicate internal membrane and organs of the ear and is safe when performed by a trained individual.
Ear Coning is known to help with:
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears),
- Sinus pain and pressure,
- Remove excess wax build up,
- Balance disorders
- Swimmer’s ear
- Itchy ears due (often caused by yeast, mould or dairy allergies)
- Hearing loss due to a build-up of cerumen (wax in the ear).
In this certificate course, participants will:
- Learn about the human ear, including the middle and inner ear, how it
functions and diseases of the ear.
- They will be taught to give a safe and effective treatment
- Will be trained in theory & practical
- Include a comprehensive manual
- Receive course certificate of completion
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Investment: $265 ( HST incl. )
Included in the Course you will receive a tax receipt, Certificate of Training, and a Comprehensive Training and Resource Manual.
An E-Transfer $75 deposit is required to hold your space for the Course. Balance on the day of Course.
Please call Sharon at 905-392-1685 to book or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Sharon does teach this Course on request. Anyone wishing to take this Course privately please contact her at 905-392-1685 or email: email@example.com to inquire/book.
*please call Sharon to learn more about this Combination Training if you are interested in taking this course.